Pizza Hut

Company: Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut

Tariq Road Br

Karachi - Pakistan

Definitly, my worst experience with any franchised resturant I ever had.

This was the 21st Aug, 2006 04:30 PM in Karachi, Pakistan. I was at Pizza Hut, Tariq Road branch. While we were eating our Pizza, my friend found a chicken piece with piece of feather in his plate that should have been removed from the chicken during the cleaning process - if ever done. Not only this when I was complaining the manager and thinking to start eating again on his insist, I found a cockroach wandering around in my plate. I definitely had enough; I left my table then and there, paid the bill and left the resturant very unpleased.

To my there is nothing that I can attribute to quality management. I heard a lot about that resturant that the service and quality of Pizza is unmatched poor; comparing to other setups. This is was my personal experience, now.

I am business student in a prestigeous institue of the country having students coming from middle and upper class of the society. One can assume the good I have to say about the brand in my presentations and recommendations for my fellows and couleagues at work.