2 day slim down momentum direct.

Posted on Wednesday, August 16th, 2006 at 12:08pm CDT by 68e65b66

Company: 2 day slim down momentum direct.

BEWARE! Momentumdirect - 2 day slim down rip-off!

this company seems like an old rip-off business. they advertise very sweetly about free trial with the only shipping expence. then, they send you a trial bottle, and the play begins! they won't answer any phone calls, any emails. they are not there any time to pick a phone, even if they state that their working hours are M-F 8-5CT. i have received a trial bottle and it didn't work for me. so, i've email them about cancellation of the autoship, but they don't respond. i think i should start a legal action against them, so they wouldn't rip-off so many people in the future.

i hope this info will help you out with your desicion-making of whether to order or not with MomentumDirect.

Sincerely,

Lyuba

WA-USA

2a3378d2, 2008-02-04, 04:19PM CST

I went along for this free trail for 14 days & if not satisfied, simply send product back and will not be charged. Nothing to lose and NO RISK! Yeah, right!!! I have been on the phone 5 times from the first 6 days that i recieved the bottle so I could return it, & stay on the line for more than 20 minutes at a time. E-mail does not work. They are true scammers.

d93cffb9, 2008-02-22, 10:23AM CST

I too tried the 14 day trial. I was billed the full 49.95 before I received the product. That was in November. I have called this company every week and the same guy named Andrew answers the phone and tells me my refund is being processed. I wonder if I will ever get it?