Frigidaire/Electrolux

Posted on Tuesday, August 15th, 2006 at 1:01pm CDT by 5d841140

Company: Frigidaire/Electrolux

Customer Service for Frigidaire/Electrolux Appliances

I have a serious issue with the customer service department of Frigidaire/Electrolux in Augusta, Georgia, although my initial problem is with the dishwasher’s design it’s been more aggravating as a consumer who’s paid a considerable amount of money for 4 major kitchen appliances to deal with their customer service department. They lack a considerable amount of customer relations, and seriously need to over-haul how they handle each and every complaint. When it comes time to ever buy another major appliance, I will think very hard which manufacture I choose and it won’t be because of the brand it will be because of the company’s customer service relations with the consumer.

A, Wellman

a122b5e9, 2009-01-28, 04:08PM CST

On January 4, 2009 I bought a Frigidaire Dishwasher, on January 21st it stopped working. The customer service is terrible. I have been put on hold for numerous times only to eventually be cut off. It turns out I was speaking to a call center in the Phillipines. Seven phone calls with no results, they all say the same thing that they are trying to locate a service person in my area. I would not suggest a Frigidaire Appliance to anyone due to quality and lack of service.