- Appliances, Equipment, Tools
- Arts, Crafts
- Building, Construction
- Business, Finances
- Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles
- Clothing, Shoes, Apparel
- Computers, Software
- Consumer Electronics
- Delivery, Moving Services, Storage
- Gambling Games
- Games, Gaming Consoles
- Government, Police
- Health, Beauty
- Home, Garden
- Internet Services
- Jewelry, Watches
- Job, Career
- Kids, Baby
- Law, Civil Rights
- Magazines, Newspapers
- Nature, Environment
- News, Media
- Online Scams
- Online Shopping
- Pets, Animals
- Products, Services
- Public Transportation, Taxi
- Real Estate
- Restaurants, Bars
- Scam Contests
- Society, Culture
- Sports, Recreation
- Stores, Shopping
- Travel, Vacations
- TV, Music, Video
- Unauthorized Charges
- Unsolicited Phone Calls
- Wedding Services
Tuesday's Smart Choice: HYBT Hybrid Technologies Inc.
Posted on Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 at 9:31am CDT by b5d09898
Company: Tuesday's Smart Choice: HYBT Hybrid Technologies Inc.
Looking for some more hot news in the near future!!!!!!!!
HYBRID TECHNOLOGIES, Inc. (OTCBB: HYBT)
Current price: $9.00 Short-term Target $15.00 to $18.00
One- year target price $20.00 plus
******Hot News: Hybrid Technologies, Inc. Signed a deal with NASA to build hybrid vehicles for them.******* ( HYBT) also announced it purchased a 40,000 square foot building to complete their new contracts with NASA and PARATRANSIT.
Hybrid Technologies, Inc. was incorporated in Nevada in 2000 and is a renewable energy company that uses lithium battery technology to store energy from either electrical, solar, or wind sources and runs applications such as automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles, and portable battery packs for computers. Hybrid has four wholly owned subsidiaries: Global Hybrid Corporation, R-Electric Car Company and Solium Power Corporation. Everything from scooters, bicycles, mopeds, motorcycles, watercraft, lawn and garden equipment, cars and homes are successfully being converted to zero emission, Lithium Ion powered vehicles and facilities.
Reasons to own ( HYBT) today.
1. The new contract with NASA
2. Should blow past the 52-week high of $14.35 in the very near future.
3. Hybrid opened a new plant on January 26, 2006 in Mooresville, N.C.
4. Hybrid will now start their joint venture with Volkswagen to produce a lithium powered concept vehicle to be utilized by Volkswagen in their new plant.
5. One of Hybrids most exciting products are the companys line of lithium powered electric automobiles (they have already converted a PT-Cruiser, a Mini Cooper and a Crossfire).
6. Hybrid is working with several governments to help promote their products. (They developed the worlds first lithium powered embassy vehicle for the British Embassy in Mexico City).
7. Hybrid is also working with the Canadian and Mexican governments to build a plant in Mexico City, Mexico.
8. Hybrid is developing the (HYBRID LIVING HOME) to be completed in the spring of 2006. (Please see website for details). ( HYBT)
PLEASE VISIT HYBRID TECHNOLOGIES INC.WEBSITE FOR MORE EXCITING DETAILS ABOUT THEIR PRODUCTS. ( HYBT)
Disclaimer. Direct Results publishes information on companies. Direct Results is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. Since direct results received information from sources other than the company, there is no representation, warranty, or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information contained herein. Direct Results accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in HYBT is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. Direct Results (3859 Wekiva Springs Road #303, Longwood, FL 32779) has received thirty thousand dollars for the publication and circulation of this report from Delmar Ventures. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. The target price was determined arbitrarily and may fluctuate; please always consult a registered financial advisor before making any decisions.
Email Content Matters