Alamak Online Chat

Posted on Wednesday, April 19th, 2006 at 1:35am CDT by bb7c9864

Company: Alamak Online Chat

This is an online chat service, the name of the website is www.alamak.com

This is an online chat service at www.alamak.com and I have purchased operator membership for the period 03/25/06 to 03/24/06 by paying $10.00 with my VISA credit card. However I have not been able to use the service I paid for because of reasons unknown to me. Most of times I ended up with unsuccessful login attempts to their India room (Server# 1). They do not have any telephonic/email contacts whom I can report the problem and get resolved. They have a Contact Us link that contains an email template but most of the times the submission of the email does not work. I am feeling extremely unsatisifed and offended spending my money on the service. I have not yet disputed the transaction on my credit card but am planning to do so.

9ab98abe, 2010-05-11, 02:55AM CDT

Alamak chat is a fraud. He is leaking all the credit card informations and usually not adding account even after transaction from your card. After he leaks credit card informations, he pretend that chat and database was hacked, all the customers details are sold out to third party websites for business. I think there should be strict action against Alamak chat or atleast investigation of their business.

9e66c955, 2010-05-11, 02:55AM CDT

da515743, 2010-07-03, 02:42PM CDT

The woman who runs this chat goes by the nick name Carmen, her real name is Judith and she has a reputation of barring people from the chat or deleting their accounts after they have paid the monthly service fee and she never refunds the monies. This has been going on for years.

8e88d315, 2013-03-01, 05:45AM CST

There is a user by nickname of meetupnw who is giving my phone number to everyone in alamak Singapore. Please stop this. I hold alamak responsible for any and all costs I incur because of this nuisance .