ACER NOTEBOOK REBATE

Posted on Friday, December 30th, 2005 at 7:51am CST by 6006c8e0

Company: ACER NOTEBOOK REBATE

Compusa Broadway Salem, NH

I purchased acer notebook 1691 on 12-2-05 as christmas gift. I was given rebate slip for $150.00. Promotion 0019179. Seeing this was a gift and knowing you need to cut upc/serial from box I did not look at forms until after christmas. I then noticed rebate deadline was 12-24-05.

I was not informed of this when I purchased product. I have not had any sucess with compusa corporate office or the store I purchased this

at with extending this deadline. I only purchased this product knowing there were rebates attached. I also cannot return the product for a credit card refund as now they said it is opened and used so I will only get a store credit.

Please help.

==============================================================================

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended only for the use of the person(s) to which they are addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Further, any medical information herein is confidential and protected by law. It is unlawful for unauthorized persons to use, review, copy, disclose, or disseminate confidential medical information. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately advise the sender and delete this message and any attachments. Any distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is prohibited.

==============================================================================