Match.com Complaint

Posted on Thursday, December 29th, 2005 at 11:51am CST by de4f6895

Company: Match.com Complaint

www.match.com

In the summer of 2004, I subscribed to Match.com and attempted to cancel it in October of 2004. Since then, my requests for cancellation have been completely ignored until October 2005. I was eventually given a 11/26/05 cancellation date. That date has since been ignored, and I have been billed $24.95 a month since the summer of 2004. Once I did receive a reply to my inquiry, it did not address my billing issues, did not address the fact that they had kept me active for over a year, and as of 12/29/2005, I am still an active member. This means my picture, e-mail and profile are still available. After several e-mails in which I requested to be contacted by their customer service, I was given a phone number that, to this day, no one has answered the phone. Most recently, I was on hold for 30 minutes without ever reaching a live operator. I have not logged into the site other than to contact them via e-mail and have not utilized their services. Although I have provided their e-mails as proof that my subscription was supposed to be cancelled, they still bill me and will not refund any money.

Dominique Halliburton