Publishers Clearing House - Publishers Clearing House online sweepstakes registration

Posted on Thursday, December 22nd, 2005 at 6:20pm CST by 672f920b

Product: online sweepstakes

Company: Publishers Clearing House

Category: Online Scams

Publishers Clearing House online www.pch.com

My complaint is that PCH has shared my email address with countless spam mail generators. In addition, once you register for the sweepstakes online, you begin to get emails that you are in a smaller group, asking you to confirm your registration. After completing a couple of those requests, and noticing that I was receiving a significantly larger amount of spam mail, I noticed that the email requests to confirm registration were actually coming from other email addresses, not from pch.com. All these emails contained PCH forms to complete along with a message in small print saying that I had agreed to receive these messages from friends/partners of pch.com. most of the email address correlated with the unwanted spam email.

I now receive an average of 200-300 spam emails PER DAY! This is a real problem and it causes me to miss important emails from my clients. I am now paying my PC Tech guy to create a new email address for me and will be transitioning to it. This is a real hardship.

Knowing what I now know, I would never register online for Publishers Clearing House again!

59e48526, 2008-01-11, 09:21PM CST

Publisher Clearing House has shared my email address with countless solicitors although I checked the box in which this should not have happened due to the privacy issues! I am in doubt that PCB actually has winners!!! I would appreciate it if this spam would stop. If I registered and everyday receive emails that want me to participate in order to maintain myself in the drawing I am not interested. I believe it is all a scam!!!!!! Take me from your mailingles!!!

2bda2657, 2008-07-25, 05:21PM CDT

I've been over ran with all kinds of

offers. Now, I'm going to have to pay

out $170.00 bucks to clean up and protect my computer; thanks pch!!!

7b45def0, 2011-11-23, 04:36PM CST

Same thing happened to me. Receive numerous unsolicited emails from firms I never heard of.