kentucky fried chicken

Posted on Wednesday, December 21st, 2005 at 10:37pm CST by 7f73cb82

Company: kentucky fried chicken

Location: FIFE, WA, US

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN : I LIVE IN GALVESTON, TEXAS AND I VISITED THE ONLY KFC ON THE ISLAND TO GET SOME CHICKEN FOR DINNER...I ASK FOR AN EIGHT PIECE DARK WITH MOSTLY LEGS IF I COULD GET THEM ...IT WAS 9:05 PM AND THEY WERENT CLOSING UNTIL 10:PM SO I ASK IF I COULD WAIT FOR SOME CHICKEN TO COOK BECAUSE I KNEW THEY WOULD HAVE TO STAY OPEN FOR ANOTHER HOUR ALMOST...WHEN I ASK THEY SAID NO WE ARENT COOKING ANYMORE TONIGHT SO YOU WILL HAVE TO TAKE WHAT WE HAVE ...THEY WERE VERY RUDE ABOUT IT...I WILL NOT EVER VISIT THAT KFC AGAIN AND I WILL BE TELLING ALL MY FRIENDS OF MY EXPERIENCE THERE ALSO...AFTER I GOT HOME THE CHICKEN I WAS TOLD I HAD TO TAKE TASTED TERRIBLE AND OLD AND I HAD SPENT 26.00 ON MY ORDER... I ALWAYS THOUGHT THE CUSTOMER COMES FIRST ..ATLEAST THATS WHAT I WAS TAUGHT WHEN I WORKED IN THOSE PLACES LIKE THAT ..BUT YOU WILL LOSE ALOT OF BUISINESS OVER THIS KIND OF SERVICE...WHEN I WAS LEAVING THEY HAD ABOUT 8 CARS IN LINE AND THEY HAD NO CHICKEN ..THEY LOST ALL OF THEIR BUISINESS FROM EVERY ONE OF THOSE CUSTOMERS BECAUSE I WENT NEXT DOOR TO THE STORE AND WATCHED AS I WAS GETTING GAS EVERY ONE OF THEM DRIVING OFF....I HOPE YOUR BUISINESS CAN STAY IN BUISINESS BECAUSE FROM MY POINT OF VIEW KFC IS GOING DOWN FAST...I WOULD APPRECIATE SOME RESPONSE BACK TO THIS COMPLAINT , I DONOT WANT TO BE IGNORED....THANK YOU, PAULA BAKER 409-737-5287