The Elements Hostel in Chennai

Posted on Monday, December 19th, 2005 at 8:53am CST by Anonymous

Company: The Elements Hostel in Chennai

Hi,

Allow me to introduce myself as Dinesh, marketing co-coordinator www.elementshostel.com. In this mail I would like to introduce you to "Elements Hostel", Chennai's only Boutique Hostel, and explore ways through which we could work together.Elements hostel is Chennai's first hostel which is Luxurious,affordable, safe and comfortable place to stay in Chennai for Backpackers and any other kind of travelers.It's located in the tourist, commercial and financial area better known as "Nungambakkam" and offers the most value for money without compromising on comfort.Having introduced our hostel, I would like to ask for your help in getting news of our hostel around. You could help us by putting a banner/ Text link in your site or if you are generous enough to add us in your favorite links or do a review of us in your site.In return we are more than willing to put your site link in our site.I would also like to use this opportunity to invite you to visit our hostel in person and have a look around. I am even wiling to throw you 1 night complimentary stay if you could agree to exchange links or promote us in any way :-)

Looking forward to hearing from you, and working with you soon.

Regards,

Dinesh

Phone: +91 (0)44 521 42552

E-mail: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_61853#

Address: 26-A, Wallace Garden 3rd Street,

Chennai- 600034, Tamilnadu, India.

URL:http://www.elementshostel.com/