Posted on Tuesday, December 13th, 2005 at 11:31pm CST by aa09c112

Company: RE. NEW TELEPHONE CONNECTION - TEL.NO. 2654 24 11 - CONSUMER NO. 2060229880 - REGN.NO.BKC18015884 - DATE OF REGN.07/12/2005 - WORK ORDER NO. 7940

Shaikh Obaidullah Mohd. Hayat

660/8, 2nd Floor, Laxmi Apt.,

Brahman Wadi - Pipe Road,

Kurla (West), Mumbai-400 070.

Date : 14the December, 2005

M/S. MTNL,

Mumbai.

Dear Sir,

I would like to inform you that on 7th December, 2005 I have applied for the new telephone connection for my above residence, at the time of submiting application I was informed that within a week you will get the connection but I am very sorry to inform you that till today I have not got the connection. Day before yesterday I tried to contact on 26500111 for the same somebody gave me another No. 26502200 and informed that Mr. Singh is the incharge of that area you speak to him. I tried so many times but I could not contact Mr. Singh on that day as he was not available. Yesterday I spoke to him and requested for the new connection at the earliest, also informed him that as I am working for the Consulate General of U. A. E. Mumbai I am in need of the telephone connection very urgently. He replied that as lots of connections are pending it is not possible for him to connect my no. now. Again I requested for doing the needful then he took my mobile no. and said will contact me later.

So far I have not received any information regarding the same, I therefore request your goodself to kindly look into the matter and arrange to connect/install my new connection at the earliest and oblige.

Thanking you.

Yours truly,

(SHAIKH OBAIDULLAH)

_____

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner now.