KFC-WALTERMART DASMARINAS - KFC-INSECT floating in the juice and SCREW IN A PASTA BOWL

Posted on Monday, March 18th, 2002 at 10:22pm CST by 25f680a3

Company: KFC-WALTERMART DASMARINAS

Location: PH

It was so frustrating to know that there are lots of complaint against KFC, which only means they are NOT CONSCIOUS/CONCERNED/ALARMED ABOUT THEIR NUMEROUS MISDEEDS!!!!

I would rank KFC - Waltermart Dasmarinas as the WORST branch ever.

I actually had two very disappointing incident there which proved to me that they are not in any way trying to improve the way they run the business.

1. This happened on a particular night of April or May of this year. There was a tiny insect floating in the juice that they served us which was noticed after a few sips. We opted not to make a scene and just requested a replacement. But when the juice was handed over to us, the tumbler wasnt even full. So my sister in law how can we be assured that they already changed it because they might have removed the insect and gave it back to us without changing it since the tumbler has merely the same amount of juice. No one ever apologized and the crew even said in a defensive tone that she already threw the other tumbler contaminated with an insect and claimed that they gave us a new one. She was even making harsh comment behind our back but we didnt want to ruin our dinner and went on to finish our food. My sister in law tried filling out an online complaint form but the receipt of food purchase was needed to complete the request, but unfortunately we cant seem to find it. IT WAS AN EXTREMELY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!! WE DONT DESERVE TO BE TREATED IN SUCH A RUDE MANNER. WE CHOSE TO PATRONIZE THE PRODUCTS WHICH WE BELIEVE TO BE GOOD AND SAFE TO EAT, ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THE QUALITY OF FOOD AND SERVICE THEY ARE PROMOTING IS UNRELIABLE!!!!!!!! It was so sad that we were not able to make a complaint because we are busy people who need to get back on our own track. I am just not expecting a more serious trouble will happen again on my next visit to that store.

2. JULY 6, 2012 - It was a long and exhausting day for us and my son unluckily was not feeling well. Ive got no time and energy to cook that's why we decided to dine outside. I must have forgotten that I had a bad experience with this nasty branch (KFC - Waltermart Dasmarinas) and still decided to go there instead of somewhere else near our place, because we want to enjoy their regular good tasting food and their new Top cheese burger. Since my son is a very big fan of spaghetti, we ordered him a Creamy Tomato Pasta Bowl and a top cheese burger. And we got each of us a set of our own orders. My daughter and husband were fine with their food. After feeding my four year old son several spoonful of pasta, he asked to take a bite of the burger so I decided to just eat the scoop of pasta which was intended for him. I then, felt and bit something enormously hard. I took it out of my mouth and found a SCREW WITH A POINTED END. (Some screws have flat ends but this one is pointed) I ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW AND FELT FURIOUS THINKING IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN/EATEN BY MY SON IF HE DIDNT OPT TO TAKE A BITE OF THE BURGER. My husband immediately showed it to the manager on duty and then approached us to apologize. She was apologetic and asked if she can just replace it. I asked her how come there was a SCREW IN THE BOWL OF PASTA WAITING TO BE EATEN/INGESTED!!!! She said it might have fallen from the shelves and they are very sorry about it. I even told her that it was my son whos eating it and its an unimaginable danger if hes the one who have taken it. I advised her that I dont want to have the pasta replaced because I already lost my belief that products are well and cleanly prepared. I just calmly asked for an incident report about what happen. After several minutes, she came back to ask me if I will be the one to make the complaint or am I asking for the report coming from them. I said, I need an incident report coming from them, acknowledging/explaining the incident. She then responded that they dont issue such report. Upon hearing her say that, I lost my temper and YELLED OUT LOUD ASKING FOR ANYTHING IN WRITING ACKNOWLEDGING THAT THERE IS A SCREW IN THE BOWL OF SPAGHETTI THAT MY SON WAS EATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She then agreed to provide it. I was asked to write my name and contact number and was told they will forward a complaint to the customer care. They even have the guts to make us wait! I approached the counter to ask what is taking them so long because we have been hassled and annoyed but they are still wasting our time instead of quickly processing my requested report so we can leave. She handed me a printed copy of an online complaint form and told me they will investigate on what happen then they will get back to me. I just let her sign it then we immediately left.

I already talked to my aunt who is a very good lawyer about making the complaint formal. I AM COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED AND DISSATISFIED WITH KFC WALTERMART DASMARINAS AND ALL OTHER BRANCHES OUT THERE WHO NEGLECT TO GIVE HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS AND GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT WE ARE PAYING FOR. THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN THE COMMITMENT THEY HAVE GIVEN TO CONSUMERS WHO ARE GREAT CONTRIBUTORS AS TO WHY THEY ARE STILL IN THE BUSINESS MAKING LOTS OF MONEY!